I love recipes that have only a few ingredients because it means I almost always have all the ingredients I need in my house.
Last week I received several jars of Jif® Almond & Cashew Butter. While these butters are delicious on crackers, fruit (think sliced apples with almond butter – yum!), and toast, I thought it would be fun to take one of our favorite cookie recipes and modify it to use with cashew butter, since my family loves cashews.
The result is a six ingredient cookie that can be made in about 20 minutes. Oh and it’s also gluten-free, so it’s a great dessert to take to your next party that everyone can enjoy.
- 1 cup Jif® Cashew Butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- Mix together all the ingredients except the milk chocolate chips.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Drop onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. (May take longer)
- Remove from the oven when the cookies are golden brown.
- Allow to cook for another 3-5 minutes on the baking sheet.
- Cool on a wire rack - or eat them when they are still gooey and warm.
Other ways to enjoy Jif® Almond & Cashew Butters.
- Spread on fruit (apples, bananas)
- Dip for pretzels
- Spread on English muffin or bagel
- Dip for celery or carrots
- Mix in oatmeal
- Mix in smoothie
This post is a sponsored partnership with Jif®. All opinions and chocolate chips are mine.