By contributing writer SnoWhite
Choose your favorite fall apples to use in this dessert, and in less than 10 minutes you can have a tasty treat.
- 4 fajita sized flour tortillas
- 1/2 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 recipe maple apple sauté
- vanilla ice cream (optional)
- Begin by preparing the maple apple sauté according to directions. Set aside.
- Brush the melted butter on one side of the tortillas.
- Combine 1 teaspoon sugar with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, sprinkle the mixture over the buttered sides of the tortillas. Flip onto a plate so the cinnamon sugar side is down.
- Divide the maple apple sauté into quarters and scoop one quarter down the center of each tortilla.
- Wrap up the tortilla, using a toothpick if necessary.
- Place a scoop of vanilla (or even cinnamon) ice cream on the top, if desired.
- Serve immediately either whole, or slice in half to feed up to 8 people.
Try this homemade vanilla ice cream.
Find more delicious meal ideas at the The Happy Housewife Recipe Index.