This patriotic parfait is a great addition to your 4th of July party. You can make it ahead of time and store in the fridge.
The recipe below makes two parfaits.
- 2 boxes of red jello (I used raspberry, but cherry and black cherry work well too)
- 2 boxes of blue raspberry jello
- 2 boxes of white chocolate pudding
- 4 cups of cold milk (do not use soy as it will not set)
- Whipped cream or you can top with fresh blueberries
- Prepare your jello according to directions.
- Set aside.
- Lightly spray the inside of your parfait glass with vegetable oil.
- Pour in ¾-1 cup of blue jello (depending on what size dish you have) into each of your parfait dishes. Place in fridge for at least an hour, or until firm.
- Prepare your pudding according to directions.
- Immediately pour in ¾-1 cup of pudding into each parfait glass.
- Allow to set for at least 2 hours.
- Pour in red jello.
- Let set for another hour.
- Top with a dollop of whipped cream and serve!
Add the pudding to the top of your first layer that has already set in the fridge.
Add your last layer of red jello. So pretty!