The following is a post from contributing writer SnoWhite.
This easy 2-ingredient frozen yogurt is the perfect treat for fall. A fun, healthy after school snack, perhaps? Or, for Friday night movie night?
The best part – it does not require an ice cream maker, and can be made on a serving-by-serving basis. If you don’t feel like freezing it, you can eat it in a pudding-like state too. Both ways, it’s delicious.
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate cocoa powder
- Place the Greek yogurt in a small, freezer-safe dish.
- Mix in 1 tablespoon dark chocolate cocoa powder.
- Stir well.
- Freeze for a total of 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
More recipes from SnoWhite
Find more delicious meal ideas at the The Happy Housewife Recipe Index.