Getting Started with Menu Planning
- Menu Planning 101
- Menu Planning 101 – 15 Meals
- Menu Planning 101- Putting it All Together
- Shopping, Food Storage, Sales, and Stockpiling
- 5 Simple Ways to Get Dinner on the Table
- 5 Simple Ways to Get Breakfast on the Table
- 14 Days of Real Food Menu Ideas
- 5 Simple Ways to Menu Plan
- 10 Simple Ways to Organize the Kitchen
- eMeals (includes weekly recipes and grocery lists for easy meal planning)
- Feast in 15 eBook: Speed Cooking Weeknight Meals
Freezer Cooking Resources
My Fast Five Meals
Get dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes. Use this printable worksheet to make a list of meals that take less than 30 minutes to prepare.
Tape it to the inside of a cabinet or in a kitchen drawer to reference when you need dinner in a hurry!
Free Printable Worksheets
We’ve put together our favorite menu plan printable worksheets to help get you started. From shopping lists to meal plan outlines, they are all available to readers of The Happy Housewife.
You can print them out and laminate them (or use contact paper). Or print out a new worksheet every week or month.
If you’ve never meal planned before or you are a seasoned pro, these printables will help get you organized.