This picture has nothing to do with the post, other than it was taken the same weekend I was introduced to Mrs. Miller and her amazing bacon cheesy creation.
This dip was served at our annual 4th of July gathering. It was so yummy I just stood by the bread bowl and ate it for about an hour, hoping no one would notice. It isn’t healthy but it is delicious! Bringing this to a gathering will guarantee you a repeat invite, as long as you bring the dip.
- 1 round loaf of bread (any kind)
- 12 slices of bacon crisply cooked and crumbled (I use bacon bits from Costco)
- 8 oz shredded colby/mont. jack cheese
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup grated parm cheese
- 1 glove garlic, minced
- Cut top off bread and remove center, leaving a 1 inch thick shell.
- Mix remaining ingredients and spoon into hollowed out bread. Cover with top of bread.
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Serve with crackers.
Sorry no pictures, I was too busy eating…