By contributing writer Lauren
Studying the human body in the early years is so fascinating!
In this worksheet set, your 2nd or 3rd grader will practice math and language arts while enjoying a neat anatomy theme.
In this Human Body Worksheet Set:
- The Human Body: Word Problems – Use multi-digit addition and multiplication
- Word Jumbles – Unscramble the name of each major organ; also unscramble the sentence at the bottom of the page
- Parts of My Body Word Search
- Solve the Code! – Use addition and subtraction with regrouping to solve the code (Discover how long it takes food to travel through your digestive system!)
More Anatomy Themed Posts
Personal Recommendations from The Happy Housewife for Anatomy Curriculum & Resources:
Apologia: Exploring Creation with Human Anatomy and Physiology
Additional Anatomy Curriculum and Resources
- Human Skeleton Model – a 41 piece skeletal model that stand 9.2″ tall once assembled. Includes a stand and assembly guide.
- First Human Body Encyclopedia (Dk First Reference Series)
- Learning Resources Skeleton Floor Puzzle
- The Magic School Bus: A Journey into the Human Body
- Melissa & Doug Magnetic Human Body Play Set