Oh yes! There’s a new meal plan from my friend, Erin at $5Dinners! This time she has created a plan that includes 21 meals that are all freezer friendly from Costco for about $150!
The 21 recipes included in this Freezer Cooking plan are…
- BBQ Meatball Sliders
- Herbed Meatballs
- Italian Meatloaf
- (2) Black Bean Chili
- (2) Sloppy Joe Sliders
- (2) Classic Spaghetti
- (2) BBQ Pulled Pork Roast
- (2) Peach Glazed Pork Roast
- (2) BBQ Chicken Street Tacos
- (2) Red Chicken Enchiladas
- (2) Cajun Chicken with Spaghetti
- (2) Black Bean & Corn Enchiladas
Also included are side dish recipes and suggestions as well as a Gluten-Free plan for those that need it to be GF. Once again you can purchase just the recipes and ingredient list (including the Costco shopping list and additional items you need from the grocery store or your pantry like spices, eggs, milk etc.) or you can purchase the big printable pack that includes amazing assembly directions, video tutorial you can watch while assembling your own, printable freezer labels and the recipes & ingredients list!
I know that the big printable pack is a little bit more, but honestly, after looking at the assembly directions myself, they will be super helpful to get all 21 meals made and in the freezer in one afternoon. A lot of work went into the making of them! And, I know that a few of you asked about about how the recipes taste on the last plan, so I wanted to tell you that I’ve made a number of Erin’s recipes and even own (and have used) ALL of her cookbooks and we love them. I really like how they are easily adaptable for more or less spices or adding more protein etc. to fit the needs of your own family.
A couple of notes:
- All recipes are created for a family of four, so adjust as you need to for your family.
- There is a regular meal plan AND a gluten-free plan. No need to purchase both.
- You can purchase all of the ingredients at any grocery store you desire, but the prices and sizes are shown for Costco purchases.
- These are NOT slow cooker meals like the last Costco meal plan, but they are all recipes that are super freezer friendly for busy families.
- This is not a package of food you purchase at Costco with all the meals in it. These are 12 recipes being used to make 21 meals with ingredients purchased at a store (specifically Costco).
- You can purchase the printable packs using credit cards and/or Paypal. You’ll receive an email with the download links. All links must be downloaded within 72 hours.
Purchase the new 21 Freezer Recipes Meal Plan from Costco for $150:
I’m so excited to get these made and into my freezer as somehow my family likes to eat every day! 😉