By contributing writer Lauren
I love it when I can find quality worksheets and printables that have a particular theme. Math facts and grammar are much more interesting when they are about a particular topic!
In this worksheet packet, your 2nd or 3rd grader can spice up their school day with these snow-themed printables.
In this Snow Themed Worksheet Set:
- Types of Sentences: Write It! – Use the snow-themed words in the box to write three types of sentences: a command, a question, and a statement.
- How Do You Build a Snowman? – Use the boxes to write the steps in building a snowman.
- Division: Match the Mittens! – Draw a line from each division equation to its matching quotient.
- Color That Fraction! – Color the correct fraction in each box.
You might also like…
- Winter Themed Worksheets (K – 1st)
- Winter Themed Worksheets (1st – 2nd)
- Winter Fun Printables
- More Worksheets from Lauren
Leave a Reply