The following is a post from contributing writer Lauren.
Enjoy this month’s free printables: winter worksheets! Each of the worksheets in this packet feature a winter theme. This packet is geared towards Early Kindergarten – First Grade, focusing on beginning sounds, matching, simple fill-in-the-blank, simple addition, and scissor skills.
In this 5-page printable set, you’ll find:
- Winter Writing Practice – Determine the beginning sound of each picture; includes handwriting practice
- Mitten Matching – Match each mitten in the left-hand column to its match in the row
- Winter Fill-in-the-Blank – Fill in the blank with the correct winter-related word
- Winter Addition Practice – Determine which equations equal the number in the left-hand column; includes simple word problems
- Mitten Scissor Skills – Match each mitten with its other half
Click the image to download.
i love your printables!! very cute!
melissa newell says
Thanks so much! I love these and will be using them in our homeschool next week! Shared on FB also!
The Joys of Home Educating
Abbygail Mendoza says
I’m clicking on the image to download, but it keeps taking me back to the HH Homeschool Home Page.
mandy young says
really love your printables!!thanks very much for share,i will have a great time with my kind!!!