The following is a post from contributing writer Lauren.
This month’s free printables are all about the four seasons. These worksheets would be perfect for Kindergartners/1st Graders learning about the different seasons of the year. Use these when doing Calendar Time in the morning or for a small unit study.
In this 5-page printable set, you’ll find:
- Sort the Season – After cutting out the pictures at the bottom, glue the item in its correct season (Summer/Fall)
- Which Season? – Determine in which season the item belongs and practice writing the names of the four seasons
- Snowman & Beach Ball Measurement – Cut out the “rulers” at the bottom of the page and practice measuring various objects
- Four Seasons Fill-in-the-Blank – Fill in the blank with the correct season
- Portrait for each Season – Draw a picture of the clothes you might wear in each of the four seasons