This month’s free printable worksheet packs are all about the four seasons. These four seasons worksheets are perfect for Kindergartners and 1st Graders learning about the different seasons of the year. Use these when doing Calendar Time in the morning, a small unit study, or with a lapbook.
In this 5-page worksheet pack, you’ll find:
- Sort the Season – After cutting out the pictures at the bottom, glue the item in its correct season (Summer/Fall)
- Which Season? – Determine in which season the item belongs and practice writing the names of the four seasons
- Snowman & Beach Ball Measurement – Cut out the “rulers” at the bottom of the page and practice measuring various objects
- Four Seasons Fill-in-the-Blank – Fill in the blank with the correct season
- Portrait for each Season – Draw a picture of the clothes you might wear in each of the four seasons