My friend Joy has created a free homeschool gradebook. Those of you who are familiar with her site Five Js know that her free worksheets are awesome and very user friendly. This grade book has the following:
- A Summary Overview of all the current grades in each course
- An Attendance Record that is not year-specific, so it does not have to be altered from year to year
- Adjustable grading scale and weighted grades
- Room for recording grades for up to 12 different courses, including information about the course such as curriculum and resources used
- Ability to record up to 5 different types of grades (such as daily, quizzes, tests, etc.) with each type having a different weight if desired
- Grades automatically averaged according to weight and number ofcredits for the course
- A printable Book List, Extra-Curricular Activities Report, and Field Trip List
- A printable Report Card and Course List that are automatically generated
- Detailed directions about how to use the spreadsheet template
Head on over to Five Js and download your free copy! And remember to grab your free download of the high school credit planner too!
Miranda Martin says
I have been homeschooling for a few years now and this is the first year I have actually used a gradebook as I did not like the simpleness of them until this one. I absolutely love it. I created one for each of my kids then a new one for each semester. Thank you so much.
Will this work with a Mac?
First year homeschoolers (and probably last), but this is a great resource. I LOVE it! This will make my job a whole lot easier. Thank you…
I have set this program up only to lose it and all of my information. I checked for compatibility issues. I don’t know what I did wrong! Tears!
ShaLiah Gibison says
I love it
I’m having problems with the Gradebook. I have enter scores in the Course section, but it now won’t let me add more to it. I can’t edit either.
Toni Anderson says
You’ll need to contact 5J’s, they are the site that created the gradebook.
I’ve been using this since last school year. The only problem I’ve had is that the averages aren’t always correct nor the attendance. 🙁