By contributing writer Lauren
Earth Day is coming up on April 22nd! Do you talk about Earth Day with your children? If so, download these Earth Day printables to work on during the month of April.
Each worksheet in this 4-page packet is written for First and Second Grade learners.
In this Earth Day Worksheet Set:
- Earth Day Word Search
- What goes in the compost bin? – Determine which items can be placed in a compost bin
- Fill in the Missing Letters – Fill in the missing letters in each Earth Day-themed word
- Word Jumbles – Unscramble each Earth Day-themed word, including the jumbled sentence
You might also like…
- More Free Printables
- Simple Earth Day Ideas
- Learning About the Water Cycle (with Experiment)
- Earth Day Money Saving Tips
- Flower Themed Worksheets