I bet if I took a survey, I would find that the majority of people would answer the same way to the question, “Where do you spend the most each month that isn’t a fixed bill?” It would be in the grocery/eating out line item. Right? I know it can be for us!
Enter The Grocery University that can and will change your spending habits if you let it…
The Grocery University is a comprehensive strategy that is way more than a series of simple “how to” tips. It has been proven to help even the most seasoned bargain shopper all the way to someone who has never been frugal about shopping before. The teaching is by a professional instructor who has experience teaching thousands of people through live workshops and online seminars. I love that this program can work for anyone regardless of your family’s diet or income.
And, I also love that there’s no reading involved. Don’t get me wrong, I love to read and do so for fun as much as I can. But, after reading homeschool curriculum all day, it’s nice to be able to listen to instruction while doing other things like making dinner, driving, working out etc.
The Grocery University Course Includes:
- 139 minutes of audio MP3 files
- 40-page student workbook (PDF) with more tips, visual aids, and example scenarios
- BONUS! The Grocery University Rock Bottom Price Database PDF ($10 value on its own!)
The immediate download can be played directly from your computer (PC or Mac) or from an portable MP3 player (e.g. iPhone, iPod, Zune, etc.)
Regularly the Grocery University will be $9.97, but on Tuesday, August 19th only, they are having a huge sale where the earlier you shop, the better your deal!
- 5 a.m. CT – starts the low price of $2.99
- 8 a.m. CT – price goes up to $3.99
- 11 a.m. CT – price goes up to $4.97
- 2 p.m. CT – price goes up to $5.97
- 5 p.m. CT – price goes up to $6.97
- 8 p.m. CT- price goes up to $7.97
- 11 p.m. CT- price goes up to $8.97
Starting on Wednesday, August 20th, the price will be $9.97 which is still an amazing deal for this life changing curriculum!
**Remember, if the price shows up as $9.97 in the shopping cart between now and 5 am CT tomorrow, then you are TOO early!