Each week I’ll post links with fun and inexpensive (or free) things to do in your local area and national deals that everyone can enjoy!
American Girl: March In-Store Events (Events vary by location and minimum age. Find events specific to your area online. Reservations required. For girls ages 8 and up.) During March, they include Grace’s Macaron French Dessert Notecard Craft, Grace’s Apron Craft & Cookie Decoration, Bright Highlights How-To, Princess Bitty Baby Story Time, Grace’s Travel Tags, Bunny Brunch, Meal & Memories with Mom, and more.
Barnes and Nobles: This Saturday, kids can come along for Edmund Unravels storytime. Event starts at 11 am.
Guitar Center: Free Classes through their Music Mentor Series. Register online. No age restriction.
- Saturday, March 21st: 10:15 AM – Group Ukulele Lesson
Kindermusik: Try a free class (see all the information here). Kindermusik ~ Where Music & Learning Play!
- Classes for children from newborn to age seven
- Child development through music and movement
- Immerse your child in a musical atmosphere of play, song, and dance – while developing fundamental skills
- Connect with other moms, dads, and families
Lakeshore Learning: Saturday, March 21st from 11AM-3PM ~ Kids make and take a Feathery Friend.
Michael’s Kids Club: Kids can enjoy making a craft every Saturday. This week they are making Crayon Resist Cards. Designed for kids ages 3 and up ($2/child). Starts at 10 AM and runs every 30 minutes on Saturdays. You can shop while they create.
Williams-Sonoma Free Technique Classes (for kids and adults): Saturday, March 21st at 10 AM ~ This Saturday Junior Chefs will learn how to make a cake in the shape of a bunny! Check the webpage for additional details and make a reservation. For ages 5+.
Thanks, More with Less Today!
- Buffalo and surrounding areas, NY
- Chicago, IL (West)
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Columbus, GA, Fort Benning, GA & Phenix City, AL
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Harrisburg & West Shore, PA
- Hershey & Elizabethtown, PA
- Houston, TX (North)
- Houston, TX
- Indianapolis, IN (All of Central Indiana)
- LaGrange, Westpoint, Hogansville, Pine Mountain, Warm Springs, GA
- Lebanon, PA
- Memphis, TN (East Memphis)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota
- North Shore MA, NH seacoast and southern ME
- Northeast Ohio
- Omaha, NE
- Pacific Northwest Area
- San Diego, CA
- Savannah, GA
- Wichita Falls, TX
If you are a blogger who posts a local round-up of family activities, then feel free to fill out this form to be considered for future posts.