Each week I’ll post links with fun and inexpensive (or free) things to do in your local area and national deals that everyone can enjoy!
- Barnes & Noble: The Elf on the Shelf story time, activities & Adopt-an Elf events through Christmas. Enter your zip code online to find a participating store near you.
- Bass Pro Shops: Now through Christmas get a free photo with Santa and enjoy free crafts, cookies, hot chocolate, raffles and more. Enter your location online to view your local stores schedule.
- Home Depot: Free kids hands on workshop on Saturday (12/07) from 9am – 12pm. Kids get to keep tic-tac-toe game craft, apron and commemorative pin. Designed for kids ages 5-12. Reserve your place online.
- Michael’s Kids Club: December 7th, kids can make a hilarious Melted Snowman Ornament. Designed for kids 3 and up. Cost $2 per a child for a 30 minute reservation. A group can start every 30 minutes starting at 10am. Check the webpage for store specific details.
- Pottery Barn Kids: Now through December 20th, kids can search the store for a hidden elf. If you find him you get a prize from the Holiday Treasure Chest. Also, every Tuesday from 11-11:30am is kids story time. Members can receive a book club passport and after your 5th time attending you get a prize.
Thanks, More with Less Today!
- Atlanta, Georgia (Metro area)
- Buffalo and surrounding areas, NY
- Chicago, IL (West)
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Columbus, GA, Fort Benning, GA & Phenix City, AL
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Des Moines, IA
- Fort Worth, TX
- Hagerstown, Maryland
- Harrisburg & West Shore, PA
- Hershey & Elizabethtown, PA
- Houston, TX (North)
- Houston, TX
- Indianapolis, IN (All of Central Indiana)
- LaGrange, Westpoint, Hogansville, Pine Mountain, Warm Springs, GA
- Lebanon, PA
- Madison, WI
- Memphis, TN (East Memphis)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota
- North Shore MA, NH seacoast and southern ME
- Northeast Ohio
- Omaha, NE
- San Diego, CA
- Seattle, WA & Portland, OR (Northwest)
- Wichita Falls, TX
If you are a blogger who posts a local round-up of family activities, then feel free to fill out this form to be considered for future posts.