Each week I’ll post links with fun and inexpensive (or free) things to do in your local area and national deals that everyone can enjoy!
- American Girls: It is Mother and Daughter day at American Girls. Enjoy a meal, make a paper family tree, sign a Mother and Daughter promise and take home a book! Reservations are required. The events are held on the 24th and 26th at varying locations.
- Guitar Center: Classes are offered for free through the Music Mentor Series. On the 25th there are two classes being offered. At 10am, Recording Made Easy for Garage Band and at 10:15am a Group Guitar Lesson. Open to all ages. Register online at Guitar Center.
- Lakeshore Learning Store: On the the 25th kids can make a dragon puppet. No reservation necessary. Event lasts from 11am to 3pm.
- Michael’s Kids Club: At Michaels on the 25th, kids get to make their own tie die glitter designs. Designed for kids 3 and up. The craft costs $2 per a kid for a 30 minute session. Sessions start every half an hour from 10am and through 11:30.
Thanks, More with Less Today!
- Buffalo and surrounding areas, NY
- Chicago, IL (West)
- Colorado Springs, CO
- Columbus, GA, Fort Benning, GA & Phenix City, AL
- Dallas, TX
- Denver, CO
- Des Moines, IA
- Fort Worth, TX
- Harrisburg & West Shore, PA
- Houston, TX (North)
- Houston, TX
- Indianapolis, IN (All of Central Indiana)
- LaGrange, Westpoint, Hogansville, Pine Mountain, Warm Springs, GA
- Lebanon, PA
- Memphis, TN (East Memphis)
- Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota
- North Shore MA, NH seacoast and southern ME
- Northeast Ohio
- Omaha, NE
- San Diego, CA
- Wichita Falls, TX
If you are a blogger who posts a local round-up of family activities, then feel free to fill out this form to be considered for future posts.