“A tree falls the way it leans. Be careful which way you lean.” ― Dr. Seuss
There is one story writer who has greatly impacted children’s imaginations for decades, Dr. Seuss!
March 2nd is Dr. Seuss’ birthday, and people will be enjoying the wonderful world of all things Seuss. What a fun way to review the many characters, places, and moral lessons we’ve learned and continue to share with our children!
Here are a few different Seuss-tastic crafts, activities, and snacks we’ve found to share with you.
Seuss Round Up
- Cat in the Hat Hats by Joyfully Weary
- Cat in the Hat Clothes Pins by MPM School Supplies
- Thing One Thing Two Topiaries by Keeping Life Fun with One Craft at a Time
- Horton Hears a Who Ears & Trunk by Crafts N Things
- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish Activities by Toddler Approved
- Montessori Inspired One Fish Two Fish Math Ideas by PreK and K Sharing
- Twist on Green Eggs and Ham by The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Yertle the Turtle by Textiles 4 You
- Wocket in my Pocket by Criss-Cross Applesauce
- 500 Hats of Bartholomew Paper Hats by 2 Big 2 Little
More on Pinterest
The Happy Housewife’s Dr. Seuss Picks
- Wacky Wednesday (Our Favorite)
- Oh, Say Can You Say?
- Green Eggs and Ham (I Can Read It All by Myself Beginner Books)
- The Cat in the Hat
- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish (I Can Read It All by Myself)
- The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins (Classic Seuss)
- Horton Hears A Who!
- There’s a Wocket in My Pocket!
- Oh, the Thinks You Can Think!
- Hop on Pop
- The Foot Book (The Bright and Early Books for Beginning Beginners)
- I Can Read With My Eyes Shut! (Beginner Books)
More Dr. Seuss on The Happy Housewife
“A person’s a person no matter how small”. ~ Dr. Seuss