We are unexpectedly shopping for a car. I really dislike car shopping, but I’m doing my research so we can find the best deal. While looking for car buying tips I found this great chart on Savings.com.
The best to time buy a car – September and October (yay for me!)
- Bedding – January
- Electronics (particularly TVs) – February
- Grilling materials (avoid spikes in prices for the upcoming summer) – March
- Lawnmowers – April
- Furniture or small kitchen appliances – May
- Gym equipment – June
- End of season clothing – July
- School supplies – August
- Appliances (Labor Day Sale) – September
- Candy (after Halloween sale) – October
- Electronics (Black Friday and Cyber Monday) – November
- Toys (after Christmas) – December
There are even best days to buy certain items, like Tuesday for airline tickets, and best times to buy, like early morning for an oil change.