The following is a post from contributing writer Lauren.
This month’s free printables have a fall-themed focus – leaves, pumpkins, and fall trees! These printables are geared towards Late Preschool/Kindergarten, as they focus on early phonics, simple math, and basic skills.
To save printer ink, print these pages and insert them in page protectors. Let your child use a dry erase marker so they can easily be erased and worked on multiple times throughout this fall season.
In this 5-page printable set, you’ll find:
- Fall Scissor Skills – Practice scissor skills by cutting the path of the falling leaves
- Fall Match Time! – Determine which leaves/pumpkins match in each row
- Fall Beginning Sounds – Determine the correct beginning sound of each object
- Fall Follow the Leader – Practice simple addition with this unique follow-the-leader style worksheet
- Pumpkin Letter P Practice – 2 separate types of phonics including handwriting practice