Free Tax Filing for Military and Non-Military

Paying for tax filings are a thing of the past. Whether you are Military or non-military use these following options for easy free tax filings.

Free Tax Filing for Military and Non Military | The Happy Housewife

Options for Free Tax Filing

Military Tax Filing:

H&R Block is offering free Federal and up to 3 State Filings for the military! The service is only offered through Military OneSource. If you haven’t heard of Military OneSource before you should definitely look into them now.  If you filed through H&R Block last year they should still have all your information. You must go through Military One Source to get this deal, so don’t sign in to H & R Block until you have logged in to MOS.

Non-Military Tax Filing:

If you are non-military you can file simple federal returns for free through these three options:

Online - H&R Block Online Free Edition

H&R Block Online Free Edition

Absolute Zero. $0 Fed. $0 State. $0 to File with TurboTax Federal Free Edition. Start Now.

Free to prepare. Free to print. Free to e-file. TaxACT – Start your free federal tax return!

Shares 0

This post may contain a link to an affiliate. See my disclosure policy for more information.

Speak Your Mind