You’ve purchased the fabric softener sheets, now how do you get the most use for your money? Use them twice, or even three times! Fabric softener sheets have many uses and here are a few of them I’ve tried and recommend.
- Use only a half sheet in the dryer. You won’t notice a difference, and your box will last twice as long!
- Dust blinds with a used sheet. It takes the dust off and keeps it away longer.
- A used fabric softener sheet does a great job of cleaning dishes with baked on food. Just fill up the pot or pan with water and add a used sheet. Let it soak overnight and in the morning the food will come right off!
- Freshen a stinky drawer. Some furniture smells and that smell transfers to your clothes. Place a fabric softener sheet in the drawer to give your clothes a fresh smell.
- Deodorize stinky shoes. Place a sheet in those stinky gym shoes overnight. The smell will be gone the next day.
What is your best use for fabric softener sheets?