Your kids are sure to love this Homemade Berry Pudding that includes the flavors of strawberry, blueberry, and raspberry. Simply whisk and heat a few ingredients on your stove top, chill, and garnish. It’s not quite as easy as the kind from a box, but it’s so much better!
And if your family loves pudding, give this luscious Homemade Chocolate Pudding a try, too.
- 5 cups milk
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 egg yolks
- ¼ cup strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1 cup blueberries
- ½ cup chocolate Chantilly cream
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add the milk, all-purpose flour, egg yolks, strawberry jam, and vanilla extract. Whisk repeatedly.
- Once the mixture thickens, turn off the heat and let it cool down.
- Pour the pudding into a bowl and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Serve the pudding in glasses and top with a layer of jam.
- Garnish with the blueberries and chocolate Chantilly cream.