by contributing writer Stef
Enjoying a trip to the beach this summer? Don’t forget these 10 Fun Beach Lessons!
- Sand Volcanoes – One Perfect Day shows off a little water lava fun.
- Salt Water Egg Experiment – Brilliant Beginnings Preschool shows off some salt water learning.
- Letter of the Week – O – Educating Laytons shares ocean crafts, activities, and printables.
- Sea Urchins – The Crafty Classroom recreates these sea friends with toothpicks.
- The Science of Waves and Beaches – The Homeschool Scientist gets dirty creating waves.
- Animal Notebooking Pages – The Notebooking Fairy offers a free printable to learn more about all those wonderful salty animals.
- Oceans Preschool Pack – Homeschool Creations created a cute preschool pack for learning about the ocean.
- Beach Collage – Kids Nature Spot shares a fun way to keep all those beach treasures together.
- Summer Water Fun – The Homeschool Classroom shares a few water lesson ideas.
- Oceans Pinterest Board – The Happy Housewife has pinned great ocean fun.
More Homeschool Trips & Vacation Tips:
- Tips for an Educational Beach Vacation
- Tips for Homeschooling While Traveling
- 10 Summer Learning Activities
- Educational Benefits of Camping
- Zoo Field Trip Tips
- And, don’t forget a Free Printable Field Trip Log (if you need to track your homeschool hours)