Four days after I started this blog I wrote an article, Personal Finance Books that Influenced Me. Over the past few years I have recommended these books to anyone who would listen. Today, I want to give one to you.
The books that made the biggest impact on our finances:
- The The Complete Tightwad Gazette by- Amy Dacyczyn This was probably the best book I read on thrifty habits. Sometimes she is a little extreme but there are so many great ideas in this book. I liked it so much I asked for it for Christmas.
- The Millionaire Next Door by- Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko
- Miserly Moms: Living on One Income in a Two-Income Economy by- Jonni McCoy
- The Complete Cheapskate by – Mary Hunt
- The Automatic Millionaire by – David Bach
- America’s Cheapest Family Gets You Right on the Money by- Steve Economides and Annette Economides
- All the Dave Ramsey books
To enter leave a comment telling me which book you would like to win.
My next bloggy birthday giveaway is open to subscribers only and it is one of Cora’s favorite things! Subscribe here so you don’t miss your opportunity to win!