Brown Sugar Cinnamon Muffins
- 1 3/4 cups flour ( I use whole wheat or a mixture of white and wheat)
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil (or substitute applesauce for oil)
- brown sugar
- Mix together flour, white sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Add egg, milk and oil and mix together.
- Fill muffin cups 1/4 full with batter.
- Add a pinch of brown sugar. (Or a little more)
- Cover the brown sugar with batter.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
Recipe by The Happy Housewife™ :: Cooking at https://thehappyhousewife.com/cooking/brown-sugar-cinnamon-muffins/