My week in review.
- The government didn’t shut down, which means all the military families got full paychecks today. Yeah!
- I met my cousin for the first time EVER!
- I watched five soccer games.
- I was chased by a snake.
- We spent 1.5 hours trying to get the snake out of our shrubs.
- We no longer have a snake.
- We no longer have shrubs.
- I learned that leftover scalloped potatoes taste great fried up with eggs.
- I took my cousin’s wife to lunch and almost ate a roach.
- We finished another week of school and are one week closer to summer!
- My daughter decided to run for Senator.
Some weekend reading.
- Amy is hosting Blogging Through the Gospels. If you are looking for a bible study, check it out. You can jump in anytime!
- If you are gardening this year, check out Frugal Gardening 101. Looks fun!
- If you have an iphone, ipod, or ipad there are some free educational apps available until Saturday. Five J’s has all the details.
- Do your kids love ranch dressing? Mine do. $5 Dinners has a great DIY Ranch Dressing mix.
- Tired of microwave popcorn? Try this easy stove top popcorn method.
- A friend I knew 20 years ago is bringing her adopted daughter home from Russia this week. Evan is the first child with Down syndrome to be adopted out of her region in Russia. EVER. Her story will move you, read with a tissue.