One of my awesome writers Angie has released a new ebook, Training Your Children in Home Economics. If you are a homeschooler and want to add home ec to your curriculum this year (or perhaps you just want your kids to learn basic home skills) you’ll want to grab a copy of this book.
Training Your Children in Home Economics includes sections on:
- Money Management
- Simple Sewing Skills
- Meal Planning
- Meal Preparation
- Kitchen Safety
- Food Safety
- Microwave Safety
- Table Manners
- Laundry Skills
Also included in Training Your Children in Home Economics:
- Progress Form for Simple Sewing Skills (with Specific Skills Listed)
- Progress Form for Working on Assisting in the Kitchen (with Specific Skills Listed)
- Progress Form (Multiple Pages) for Building a Repertoire of Meals that Can Be Prepared Independently
- Meal Planning Page
- Progress Form for Beginning Laundry Skills
- Progress Form (two pages) for Laundry Skills (more advanced that “Beginning” section)
- Three Pages of Very Simple Reproducible Shapes for Sewing Felt Creations
The PDF version of the eBook is normally $4.99 but my readers can purchase a copy for only $3 by using the 40% off discount code THH40.
This 40% off discount code will actually work on anything in Angie’s eBook store so definitely go check out what she has to offer.
Training Your Children in Home Economics is also available on Amazon.com for only $3.50.