Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! Dr. Seuss’s birthday is March 2, so rather than share what we read last week I figured this would be a great time to share what we will be reading to celebrate.
My kids have always loved Dr. Seuss books and over the years we’ve collected quite a few for our home library. Even if you don’t have your own copies, your local library probably has a large selection.
What the kids are reading.
- Wacky Wednesday (Our Favorite)
- Oh, Say Can You Say?
- Green Eggs and Ham (I Can Read It All by Myself Beginner Books)
- The Cat in the Hat
- One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish (I Can Read It All by Myself)
- The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins (Classic Seuss)
- Horton Hears A Who!
- There’s a Wocket in My Pocket!
- Oh, the Thinks You Can Think!
- Hop on Pop
- The Foot Book (The Bright and Early Books for Beginning Beginners)
- I Can Read With My Eyes Shut! (Beginner Books)
More Dr. Seuss on The Happy Housewife
Free on Amazon today.
- Pride and Prejudice
- A Tale of Two Cities
- Treasure Island
- The Secret Garden
- 33 Ingredient Substitutions To Help You Cook Amazing Foods Even When Your Cupboards Are Bare
- Funny Woman Guide to Get Organized NOW! or at Least Sometime Before You Die. . .
- KEEPING TODDLERS BUSY!: Brilliant Yet Simple Activities To Keep Your Energetic Toddlers Busy, Learning And Engrossed In Fun! (The Babylicious Mommy Series)
- Anti Aging Super Hero Foods! Food Items & Supplements That Rewind The Clock And Make You Look (And Feel) Much Younger!
- Paleolithic Slow Cooker Recipes – 50 Easy, Healthy, and Delicious Recipes for Slow Cooked Meals
- Cool Chrome Apps
- Reptiles & Amphibians: Children’s Picture Book (Engaging & Educational with High Definition Photographs) – Level 2 (Planet Collection)
- I Wish I Knew That: U.S. Presidents: Cool Stuff You Need To Know
- Snowflakes: What’s Missing? (My First Seek and Find Book)
- When Cows Fly
The Charlotte Mason’s Original Homeschooling Series is only $0.99 on Kindle today. If you have’t read her original writing, I’d download it today!
If you don’t have a Kindle you can still download these free ebooks to your smart phone or computer. All you need to do is download one of Amazon’s free reading apps.