Looking for something to add to your daily schedule? Here are a few holidays and fun days to enjoy in February. Be sure to follow our Homeschool February Pinterest Board for more creative ideas!
February Holidays and Fun Days
February 2 – Ground Hog Day
- Print this free Ground Hog Day mini unit study pack
- Try a few outside shadow activities for older learners
- Read a Groundhog Day book
- Learn about Groundhog Day
- Make an easy pop-up groundhog puppet
- Do Groundhog Day math
February 7 – Winter Olympics Opening Ceremony
February 8 – Boy Scout Day
- Follow our Camping Pinterest Board.
February 12 – Abraham Lincoln’s Birthday
- Enjoy these Abraham Lincoln crafts and writing activity.
February 14 – Valentine’s Day
- Something so easy and sweet–add one heart listing something you love about your child to their door each day during the month of February!
February 17 – Random Acts of Kindness Day
- Try these 26 Random Acts of Kindness!
February 17 – President’s Day
- Enjoy hands-on fun with these President’s Day Activities.
February 22 – George Washington’s Birthday
February 27 – Polar Bear Day
- Learn all about Polar Bears from National Geographic Kids and send a polar bear e-card!
February is also: American Heart Month, Black History Month, and Dental Month