Last year we went through 365 tips to organize and simplify your home one day at a time, which you can see the entire list of ideas here. With all of these fantastic organization tips to keep your house out of chaos, we decided to highlight some of the best to focus on each month in 2013.
It’s that time of the year when your garage and cars are getting a big workout! Scooters and bikes are coming in and out of the garage all day, and your cars are running to swim lessons, sports games, friends’ houses, and the never-ending list of errands. Find some easy tips and ideas for keeping your garage and cars organized and cleaned out in the June Organized in 365 project:
- Organize Outdoor Toys in the Garage
- Organize Scooters and Bikes in the Garage
- Organize the Garage with an Extra Dresser
- Organize Sports Equipment in the Garage
- Organize the Garage by Creating Zones
- How to Simply Store Leftover Paint (Tip: Once you’ve organized your paint, do NOT store it in the garage! Find a climate controlled environment to store paint.)
- Organize Your Car’s Trunk Space
- Organize Coats, Backpacks, and Bags in the Car
- On the Go Storage for the Car
For more ideas to help you simplify and organize one day at a time, visit the Organized in 365 Archives.