By contributing writer Lana (like banana)
Everyone kept saying they sent us a message, but we couldn’t find it. I didn’t want to personally become friends with everyone, and I found that this is a great solution. Unfortunately, many people don’t know it is there. I had tons of messages in mine, when I finally found it. I wish someone would have shared this information sooner.
How to find Facebook “Other” messages from a computer.
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
3. There are two options in the top left hand corner: “Inbox” and “Other.”
4. Click “Other.” Voila!
How to find Facebook “Other” messages from an iPhone.
1. Log in to your Facebook account through Safari, the web browser (not the Facebook App).
2. Go to “Messages” and arrow all the way down.
3. Click “View Other messages.” Voila! You are in!
I hope this helps, and maybe you can reconnect with old or new friends!
Be sure to Like The Happy Housewife on Facebook!