Do you need lunch box inspiration? Are you children tired of the same old lunches day after day? This school year make a snack pact with your kids to pack fun, good for them lunches that taste great!
Join Andrea from Savings Lifestyle and Briana from Bargain Briana on Twitter as they share tips for making lunch boxes better this school year. We’ll be giving away some lunch money to help make packing those lunches even easier.
- Thursday September 5th
- 1pm ET
- Follow @savinglifestyle & @bargainbriana
- Hashtag: #SnackPak
- Prizes: (2) $200 Walmart gift cards
Can’t make the Twitter party? Check out some of my favorite foodies for more lunchbox inspiration, meal plans, and time saving tips.
- Hoosier Homemade: 5 Easy Lunchbox Ideas
- The Happy Housewife: 45 Lunchbox Ideas
- $5 Dinners: Gluten Free Lunch Plans
- Mommy’s Wish List: Lunch Box Meal Plan
- Eat at Home : 5 Easy Lunchbox Meals
- Life as Mom: Packable Lunches and a Shopping List
- Mommy Hates Cooking: Lunchbox Meal Plan
Never run out of lunch ideas (gluten free & dairy free meals too!) with these lunchbox plans.
Download these free lunchbox note printables to sneak into your kid’s lunchbox.
Finally, print this high value Walmart coupon for Snack Pack pudding. Each pack is about a dollar so you’ll be basically getting one pack free!