The following is a post from contributing writer Kimberlee.
It’s blueberry season! Try this yummy blueberry-packed smoothie for a healthy breakfast.
- ½ frozen banana, cut into one inch chunks
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt (use Greek yogurt to make it thicker)
- ½ cup milk
- 1½ cups fresh blueberries
- Combine all ingredients except blueberries in a blender.
- Mix for one minute on high.
- Add blueberries and mix until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
More recipes from Kimberlee
Find more delicious meal ideas at the The Happy Housewife Recipe Index.