It’s time to vote for your favorite recipe in the Philadelphia Cooking Creme Virtual BBQ.
Since I’m the host I can’t compete for top recipe, but I did want to share with you a delicious and super simple recipe that is perfect to make when you are short on time. (Adjust the hot sauce accordingly)
- 1 container Philadelphia Cooking Creme
- 1 cup chopped chicken (use canned for a short cut)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing (optional)
- Tortilla chips
- In a microwave safe bowl mix together Philadelphia Cooking Creme and chicken.
- Stir in shredded cheese.
- Microwave for about 90 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until the cheese has melted.
- Mix in tabasco sauce and blue cheese dressing.
- Serve with chips or veggies.
Now it’s time for you to vote on your favorite recipe. Check out these awesome recipes below, when you find your favorite, visit their site and leave a comment on their recipe post. The winning recipe will win $500 and a year’s supply of Philadelphia Cooking Creme!