Love the taste of Starbucks hot chocolate but don’t want to pay Starbucks prices? Make your own delicious Starbucks hot chocolate at home with this copy cat recipe.
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- whipped cream or marshmallows
- 1 1/2 c milk
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a 2 cup microwave safe glass mix 1/4 cup boiling water, 2 tbsp sugar, and 2 tbsp cocoa.
- When the mixture has reached the consistency of chocolate syrup add 1 1/2 cups milk and 1 tsp vanilla.
- Depending on the temperature of your drink you may need to heat in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Top with whipped cream of mini marshmallows.