By contributing writer Kristia
This Lemon Garlic Tilapia dish is an easy weeknight meal that takes less than 30 minutes to prepare. Tilapia is a light fish that goes well with steamed vegetables and rice.
- 4 tilapia filets
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt & pepper to taste
- chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat a small sauté pan over low heat.
- Add butter and melt.
- Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes while stirring continuously.
- Add lemon juice. Stir well.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Prepare a baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Place the tilapia in the dish and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour the lemon garlic sauce over the fish and bake for 20 minutes or until fish is white and flakes when poked with a fork.
- Top with fresh chopped parsley before serving.
Find more delicious meal ideas at the The Happy Housewife Recipe Index.