This is a simple and easy potato side dish that your whole family will love. If you purchase potatoes on sale this side dish costs only pennies per serving.
- Seasoning (McCormick’s veggie seasoning, Emeril’s Original Essence, or any combination of spices including garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper)
- Wash potatoes, then slice into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Boil potatoes for about 7 minutes. You want them to be soft, but not falling apart.
- Drain water then place potatoes into a large bowl.
- Coat with seasoning.
- Place on the top rack of the grill, or turn the grill to low and place on the bottom rack. I found that tongs work better than a spatula.
- Grill for 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the grill and serve.
- You can brush the potatoes with butter after grilling, but they taste good without butter as well.
They are slightly crispy on the outside, and potato-y on the inside. Yum!