I wasn’t quite sure what to call this recipes, since these aren’t really lemon bars. But they are lemon-y, you cut them into bars, and they are frozen, so it is kind of appropriate!
This recipe idea was given to me by my friend Andrea. She seems to have lots of great ideas for quick and yummy snacks, so when she told me about this easy treat I knew I had to try it!
- 1 8 oz tub COOL WHIP whipped topping
- 1 box lemon pudding (prepared)
- Prepare the pudding according to the package directions.
- Chill until the pudding is firm.
- When the pudding is firm, fold in the COOL WHIP with a rubber spatula.
- Spread in an 8 x 11 freezer safe baking dish.
- Chill in the freezer for one hour.
- Slice into bars and serve immediately.
This dessert is so easy to prepare that my eight-year old actually made it! She was so proud of making her own dessert and the whole family enjoyed it! It is a perfect cool treat on those hot summer days or a great quick dessert to bring to a party!
If you don’t love lemon, consider using a different flavor of pudding. Chocolate, strawberry, pistachio, the possibilities are endless!
Now that I have shared my favorite COOL WHIP dessert, I want to see a photo of yours! Share a photo of your dessert below for a chance to be entered to win a digital camera! Visit the COOL WHIP Facebook page to see more recipes and share your creations.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of COOL WHIP. The opinions and text are all mine. Official Sweepstakes Rules.