- Ice Cream
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- Chocolate Syrup
- Scoop ice cream into balls and place on baking sheet. Set in freezer until firm.
- When ice cream has set, roll in cinnamon toast crunch (that has been slightly crushed). I tried rolling it with a spoon, but the best way is to pick up the ice cream and smoosh the cereal around the ice cream by cupping your hands.
- Place back in the freezer to set.
- Leave for about 2 hours or until the ice cream has firmed up.
- Set the oven to broil.
- Broil the ice cream about six inches from the top for about 30 seconds.
- Top with chocolate syrup and serve.
- You will not have leftovers.
You can find more delicious meal ideas at the The Happy Housewife Recipe Index.