Wondering what to make for dinner? Check out my family’s favorite crock pot recipes for great dinner ideas!
This summer I’m partnering with Holland House to create new recipes my family loves. I’ve found that my family loves to flavor of vinegar in crock pot recipes and meat marinades. This recipe for crock pot bbq pork chops is so easy and perfect for a summer party. One thing I love about this pork recipe is the great flavor without adding a lot of high fat cream based soups.
This recipe for crock pot bbq pork chops takes only 5 minutes to prepare and is ready to eat in six hours. It’s perfect for the days that you forget to start the crock pot until lunch time! We’ve all done that, right?
- 3 pounds boneless pork chops
- 1 small can tomato sauce (8 oz)
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Holland House malt vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Spray inside of the crock pot with nonstick spray.
- In a small bowl mix together all the ingredients except the pork ingredients.
- Layer the boneless pork chops in the crock pot.
- Pour mixture over pork chops. Make sure all the pork chops are covered with sauce.
- Cook on high for 6 hours or until pork chops begin to fall apart.