Do you love the taste of chicken pot pie, but hate trying to roll out a pie crust? This recipe is simple and uses biscuit dough for the crust, it truly is easy as pie!
- 2 cooked and cut up chicken breasts
- 8 peeled, diced, and cooked potatoes (you can use two cans of diced potatoes)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup onion chopped
- 1 bag frozen vegetables
- Biscuit Dough (you can use canned biscuits, homemade from scratch, or Bisquick)
- Mix all the pie ingredients together and place in a 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Mix biscuit dough adding a little extra milk. Drop spoonfuls of biscuit mix on top of the pie ingredients.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until biscuits turn golden brown.
This meal was a huge hit with the kids. They literally scraped the pan clean! You can also freeze the filling in a ziploc bag.