My sister’s mother-in-law gave me this delicious dip recipe last week. I made a huge batch of it for the party and it was almost all gone by the end of the night. It was so good I made it again two days later!
- 1 jar of medium picante sauce
- 2 8-ounce blocks of cream cheese
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Soften cream cheese by letting it sit out for a few hours or putting in the microwave for minute or two.
- Add picante sauce and stir. I used a potato masher and it worked well to get rid of the cream cheese clumps.
- Add mayo, garlic, and lemon juice and mix.
- Chill before serving