Wondering what to make for dinner? Check out my family’s favorite crock pot recipes for great dinner ideas!
This is probably the easiest recipe I make. I have served it for large parties, potlucks, groups of kids, and everyone loves it! This easy recipe takes less than 5 minutes of prep time!
- 1 boneless pork roast
- 1 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- Optional: whole wheat rolls to make sandwiches
- Spray crock pot with non stick spray.
- Add pork roast.
- Add worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.
- Cook on high for 1 hour, then on low for 5 hours.
- Pork roast is finished when it falls apart. I use a fork to shred the roast and serve on whole wheat rolls.
If using a very large roast, add more worcestershire sauce and brown sugar.