Your family will love these Baked Parmesan Potato Fries. They’re easy to make and are healthier than regular fries because they’re baked. Try switching up the seasoning to use flavors that your family enjoys (Old Bay would be good!).
- 6 large russet potatoes
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1½ tablespoons salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400° F and lightly coat a baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Slice all potatoes lengthwise into 6 wedges and place them in the baking dish.
- Add Parmesan cheese, oil, and spices to the potatoes and gently mix.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes then toss fries and bake for another 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
More potato recipes…
- Au Gratin Potatoes
- Crispy Baked French Fries
- Roasted Potatoes
- Rosemary & Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes
- Skillet Potatoes